The event ‘Technological Innovations in Mental Healthcare: apps, digital technologies & e-mental health’ is being held on Monday 11th November 2013 at the Royal College of Physicians, London. It has attracted a wide range of speakers including:
- Dr Geraldine Strathdee – National Clinical Director of Mental Health, NHS England
- Dr Louise Wood – Deputy Director/Head of NHS Research Infrastructure and Growth, Department of Health
- Professor Chris Hollis – Clinical Director, NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-Operative
- Rebecca Cotton – Deputy Director, NHS Confederation Mental Health Network
- Professor Simon Lovestone – Director of Research, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, SLAM & Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London
- Professor Shôn Lewis – Director, Institute of Brain, Behaviour and Mental Health, University of Manchester
- Sue Dunkerton – Co-Director, HealthTech and Medicines Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
There will be demonstrations of apps to support Mental Healthcare, plus a great opportunity to network over lunch and breaks.
Our “early bird” booking offer is open until 30th September 2013.
Further information on MindTech and the conference can be found via the website: http://www.mindtech.org.uk/